Reduce Hair Fall
Did you know?
About 50% of hair is down the drain when we actually notice our hair thinning!
Hair loss is one of the most common problems faced by men and women. If you notice some hair fall on your pillow after you sleep, while taking a bath, or even while combing your hair, it’s okay! You need not worry. Losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is quite normal and it will not cause baldness. But if you have severe hair loss it’s time you take better care of your hair.
Some of the reasons for hair fall are An unhealthy lifestyle, pollution, stress, poor diet, hormonal changes, underactive thyroid glands, insufficient blood circulation in the scalp, use of chemicals like hair color, shampoos with a lot of fragrance, and over-styling your hair.
HOME REMEDIES TO CONTROL & REDUCE HAIR FALL
* Coconut milk: Massage coconut milk on the scalp and leave it for 30-40 minutes; it gives nutrients to the scalp
* Aloe vera gel: Massage the scalp with aloe vera gel and keep it on for a few hours. Then wash it with lukewarm water.
* Hot oil massage: The age-old method of a hot oil massage can do wonders! Use coconut oil, olive oil, mustard, or almond oil for the best results.
* Onion juice: Grind an onion and squeeze out the juice from it. Apply it on the scalp, and leave it on for half an hour. The results can be seen instantly.
* Curds Apply curd directly or with honey on your hair and leave it on for 40 minutes It will not only reduce hair fall but will also make your hair soft and strong.
* Tea decoction: Prepare a strong decoction with 3 spoons of tea leaves and 1 cup of water; boil the mixture. Strain the tea leaves and add lemon to the liquid. After shampoo applies, this mixture and leave it on for 5 minutes Then wash with plain water.
This is the most effective method to reduce hair fall
* Egg whites: Use only egg whites all over your hair and wash your hair within an hour.
through the day.
TIPS TO AVOID HAIR FALL
* Rubbing wet hair vigorously can lead to • Do not wash your hair with very hot water;
hair loss and breakage of hair. use a mixture of hot and cold water.
* Do not tie your hair too tight; it can • Do not use a shampoo that has a lot of damage to the roots. fragrance; mild shampoos are preferable.
Eat foods like spinach, carrots, oats, walnuts, different types of the dais, proteins (chicken, fish, eggs), and curd to give nutrition to the hair.