Don’t strain your back
* Use a chair with a backrest. Sit with your feet flat on the floor or on a footrest. Change your position every few minutes.
* Maintain a good posture. Avoid slumping in your chair, hunching over a desk, or walking with your shoulders hunched.
* Don’t lift things by bending your back; instead, bend your knees and hips.
* Push rather than pull, when moving heavy objects.
* Always lift and carry objects close to your body.
* While driving, sit straight and move your seat forward.
* Wear flat shoes or shoes or shoes with low heels.
* Never twist and bend at the same time.
* Try to carry larger loads in a backpack,
* Lose excess weight.
* Exercise regularly.