Afraid of a heart attack- Then understand the major causes and types
Don't ignore these things at all!
Afraid of a heart attack Then understand the major causes and types
Changing lifestyles and diets have a direct effect on our health. Often we ignore seemingly minor ailments. However, these diseases need timely attention. if not attended timely it cause long-term repercussions. What is special is that many times we start having chest pains and ignore it assuming indigestion or something else and ignore it. But no one really thinks that chest pain can be a heart attack. That's why we need to know what are the types of heart disease and their causes.
Major causes of heart disease -
1. This condition can be caused by the poor blood supply to the heart.
2. Lack of exercise
4. Smoking and drinking habits
4. Inept lifestyle
7. Lack of nutritious food
Cardiovascular disease type
1. Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary heart disease is a disease, in which the blood vessels that supply oxygen and blood to the heart constrict. This is because plaque (fatty substances) accumulate on the edges of the blood vessels that supply blood to the heart and other parts of the body. This interferes with the blood supply to the heart. This condition is known as coronary artery disease. This is the most common type of heart disease. Symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, sudden dizziness, and sweating.
2. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy -
It is a genetic disease associated with the heart muscle. Symptoms include fatigue, dizziness, chest pain, shortness of breath, and swelling of the legs.
3. Heart-related disorders are also seen in newborns. (E.g. heart valve and wall defects), loss of appetite, weight gain, bluish limbs, difficulty breathing are some of the symptoms of heart disease in newborns.
4. Heart disease can also occur if any type of toxin reaches the heart. This causes heartburn.