Keep your digestive system healthy...
* Eat slowly, chew your food well. Gulping down your food causes you to swallow a lot of air.
* Avoid smoking and excess gum chewing, as they cause you to swallow more air.
* Wear clothes that are comfortable and not too tight, to allow for free movement of gases in the body.
* Regular exercise helps tackle most minor physical ailments. Yoga is a great way to improve the functioning of your digestive system.
* Avoid high sodium foods, like salty packaged foods - instant noodles, potato chips & fast foods.
* Eat foods rich in dietary fiber, especially whole grains foods
* Drink plenty of water, at least 3 liters every day to throw out impurities and wash off toxins.
* Avoid taking too much liquid along with the food (water, milk, wine, or soda) as it dilutes the digestive juices of the stomach which hinders the digestion process.
(Sleep at least 6 hours a day. Less sleep can cause gastric problems. Try to follow a balanced routine.